[Xfce-i18n] xarchiver.pot need strings added

ZM Chen cosmolax at gmail.com
Sun May 21 07:44:11 CEST 2006

Hi, I've trace the trunk folder of xarchiver on svn.xfce.org,and now
finished a zh_TW.po.
When I try compiled it to xarchiver.mo and I found I just get about 45
strings translated.
It's a wired situation that xarchiver.pot should have more information for
l10n.
I also have traced the older version from xarchiver.xfce.org.
After check out the src and found older .pot have more the 80 strings,I
think maybe someone can help to regenerate the gettext strings into
xarchiver.pot ?
I'm not a programmer nor coder,but I thought it would be a bad result when
people want to use xarchiver with a l10n interface.
Anyone can help ? Many l10nians would be very appreciated of this work.