[Xfce-i18n] Translations in Rosetta

Álvaro Justen [Turicas] turicas at staff.ubuntubrasil.org
Thu May 4 21:54:27 CEST 2006

Hello,
I use Ubuntu as my default distro and use XFCE as default window manager.
I'm in a project called Xubuntu, that is Ubuntu with XFCE as default
window manager.
I created a Brazilian Team to translate Xubuntu software, but it is
very hard to translate XFCE, because it is in other server (and don't
has Rosetta ;)
XFCE (and it's packages) is the unique Xubuntu software that isn't in
Rosetta, so users that want to translate Xubuntu have to subscribe in
two different sites, and translations of XFCE aren't syncronized
directly for [X]Ubuntu.
I want to know if is possible to migrate XFCE translations to Rosetta.
Rosetta is a site that manage .po files and allow users to quickly
translate online, or download .po files, translate offline and them
upload translated files.
Rosetta is developed by Ubuntu Team and has many languages.
I think that with Rosetta XFCE translation will be stimulated.
More information: http://www.launchpad.net/rosetta

*Excuse me by my so bad English :(

--
Abraços,