[Xfce-i18n] Xarchiver translation stuff

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Mon Mar 27 17:40:28 CEST 2006

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:50:32 +0200
Colossus wrote:

> Hi

Hello, this is Daichi speaking,

> my name is Giuseppe Torelli, I'm the author of Xarchiver.
> I'm glad to be in a team such as the Xfce team. Currently
> we are separating the core Xarchiver's functions from the
> GUI and rewriting it to adapt to the new libxarchiver library.
>
> I will post a new message regarding translation as soon as
> I and psyBSD are ready for accepting them.

Through your participating in the development involving us,
you may find a great WTF moment in it, in other words, your
being assumed of the one of Xfce developers in i18n at last.
Note that, you shall not have to worry about your drastically
UI/stdout/stderr strings updates until your announcement of
feature freeze.

I wish your happy developments with us.

And, welcome to the Xfce-i18n!
--