[Xfce-i18n] Thunar translations

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sat Mar 25 02:09:29 CET 2006

Hello translators,

I plan to release a BETA1 of Thunar within the next two weeks. For the
BETA I tried to fix several problematic strings, i.e. the broken "%s
(%lld Bytes)" strings, which was split up into two strings by gettext.
Still, there may be some problematic strings left. For german it works
as it is, and it seems its also ok for japanese (atleast Daichi
translated everything), but I dunno about other languages. It'd be nice
if you could report problems, so we can freeze the basic strings for the
BETA (and for the final).

Note that some of the newer strings (i.e. the bulk rename dialog) may
change before the BETA. But the "older strings" shouldn't change anymore
(unless somebody reports a problem with translating them).

greets,
Benedikt