[Xfce-i18n] Orage 4.3.2.9 worth translating

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Sat Mar 4 21:34:47 CET 2006

Daichi,

Your suggestion seems to work. It however needed
quite some coding to get it done, which took too long,
but finally done.

Thanks for the hint of translating timezones!
Let me know if you see something that does not work.

(Of course that now added several hundred strings, so
translation statistics look now bad for all languages.)

/Juha