[Xfce-i18n] Thunar translations

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sat Mar 4 14:01:40 CET 2006

Fabian Nowak wrote:
>>>just completed the missing strings, tried to make the translation a
>>>little more consistent. i don't insist to be mentioned in the headers,
>>>so you can remove me if you like. also checked for accelerators and
>>>corrected where necessary.
>>
>>Thanks. I've committed them with a few modifications.
>
> yes, most of them are quite ok. i disagree with some of your
> translations from either linguistical oder logical point of view, but
> did NOT modify them in the attached enhanced translations - only
> modified what might be better to read or understand or look nicer (like
> those "..."). try it, don't necessarily use this translation.

Don't remove the "..." (esp. don't remove them from some of the menu
items, while leaving them in place for others) as they are used to
indicate that the menu item will open a new window/dialog.

I've updated your translations a bit, fixing some logical errors (i.e.
Pango is not a markup language). Maybe we can agree on the translations
now? ;-)

> fabian

Benedikt