[Xfce-i18n] Thunar translations

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sat Mar 4 04:21:17 CET 2006

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:22:21 +0100
Fabian Nowak wrote:

> > Thanks. I've committed them with a few modifications.
>
> yes, most of them are quite ok. i disagree with some of your
> translations from either linguistical oder logical point of
> view, but did NOT modify them in the attached enhanced
> translations - only modified what might be better to read or
> understand or look nicer (like those "..."). try it, don't
> necessarily use this translation.

Please fix the errors below,

  && rm -f $file && /usr/local/bin/msgfmt -c -o $file de.po
/usr/local/bin/msgfmt: de.po: headerfield `Language-Team' missing in header
de.po:2048: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does not match
/usr/local/bin/msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors
gmake: *** [de.gmo] Error 1

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt