[Xfce-i18n] Thunar translations

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Fri Mar 3 12:22:21 CET 2006

Am Donnerstag, den 02.03.2006, 11:57 +0100 schrieb Benedikt Meurer:
> Fabian Nowak wrote:
> > just completed the missing strings, tried to make the translation a
> > little more consistent. i don't insist to be mentioned in the headers,
> > so you can remove me if you like. also checked for accelerators and
> > corrected where necessary.
>
> Thanks. I've committed them with a few modifications.

yes, most of them are quite ok. i disagree with some of your
translations from either linguistical oder logical point of view, but
did NOT modify them in the attached enhanced translations - only
modified what might be better to read or understand or look nicer (like
those "..."). try it, don't necessarily use this translation.

> > besides, exo translation is also included.
>
> This one looks like an outdated version of the libexo translation, or am
> I missing something?
>
> > regards, fabian
>
> greets,
> Benedikt