[Xfce-i18n] [FR] a few new translations for some plugins and two updates

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sun Jul 30 10:00:55 CEST 2006

Adriano Winter Bess wrote:
> I'd like to thanks you for the effort on translating the plugin,
> but I have to remind you that it is still on an early development stage and
> strings should still change a lot before I declare a string freeze.

Nothing to thank, I understand that the strings will change but still
when I see typos and spelling errors and copyright errors I just feel I
have to make a patch.

Also if I may suggest the last string could be "Check and display RSS
feeds". I am not so into RSS but I suppose that 95% of the people using
it check feeds from the internet so the "...from the internet" is quite
redundant.
> Regards,
> Adriano

Cheers,