[Xfce-i18n] German xfburn translation update

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Sun Jul 23 15:20:50 CEST 2006

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:55:19 +0200, Jean-François Wauthy
<pollux at xfce.org> wrote:

> Le dimanche 23 juillet 2006 à 13:41 +0200, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> hi
>
> > here is a patch to update the German translation of xfburn.
> >
> Committed, but don't waste efforts translating xfburn these days, i'm
> adding new strings everyday.
Well, for me it was not that effort because only a few strings were
changed. Anyway thanks for the info.

> BTW evolution tells me your gpg signature is wrong everytime.
Hmm, sylpheed (more exactly it is gpg) says "valid but bad signature".
But it is only on this list, if I view a mail I wrote on xfce-dev, gpg
says good signature. Can you test it with evolution?
E.g. "DnD (moving text) broken in mousepad" on Wed, 12 Jul 2006
12:07:42.

Thanks,
Enrico