[Xfce-i18n] .pot?

Peeter Vois peeter.vois at proekspert.ee
Fri Jan 27 09:03:06 CET 2006

Hi,

The pot file is created with a gettext tool during extracting strings
from source code. If you would take the translation files from XFCE
translation CVS repository then you should receive some. It was in past
and would be nice when translation maintainer or developers greate this
file in regulr basis and provide them to you through the translation CVS
access.

Best Regards,
Peeter