[Xfce-i18n] Update changlogs

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Wed Jan 18 16:28:19 CET 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:53:32 +0100
Pau Rul·lan Ferragut wrote:

>   hi people!

Hi,

> how do you write and give it format? I mean, there is a
> timestamp, a name of the committer and a list of the files
> changed. How did you get that information?

See http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n/2005-October/003449.html

Where you should leave your logs would be Mousepad, Terminal,
Thunar, libexo. On a side note, commit date must be in UTC
(not our local timezone) and using only ASCII characters is
preferred (ISO-8859-1 characters aren't always displayed
correctly outside of Europe).

However, I think the others also should omit UTC timestamp so
that committers can update a ChangeLog at the same time.

> P.S.: I have to seem like idiot or stupid because I am always
> asking and the questions does not seem to have any relation
> with the topic of the list :?

I think your question is reasonable.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm