[Xfce-i18n] Update changlogs

sofar sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue Jan 17 23:20:19 CET 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:53:32 +0100, Pau Rul·lan Ferragut <pau at correu.zigazaga.net> wrote:
>   hi people!
>
> I have realized that most of the directories (for example,
> xfcalendar/trunk/po) have a
> beatiful Changelog file.
>
> how do you write and give it format?

You don't. Either the translation managers write these (pollux or daichi) or the module
author (xfmedia->Brian) depending on personal preferences of the author (some like
having this done, some don't).

> I mean, there is a timestamp, a name
> of > the committer and a list of the files changed. How did you get that
> information?

use the websvn interface for the easiest way of looking at this information:

http://svn.xfce.org/

alternatively, you can use the 'svn log' command - beware tho! it can consume a lot of bandwidth if you use it on a main directory (not recommended).

> P.S.: I have to seem like idiot or stupid because I am always asking and
> the questions does not seem to have any relation with the topic of the list :?

this is the type of question this list is designed for.

Auke