[Xfce-i18n] xfce-goodies translations

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Thu Feb 23 12:26:04 CET 2006

Hello everybody :)

I had another look for translatable files in the xfce-goodies svn
repo. today (you may have worked out by now that Thịnh is doing all
the hard stuff, while I ask questions and grab files), and there
still isn't much to be seen there.

There were three additional .pot files, which was helpful. I've sent
them on to Thịnh. It was great to see that some of his translations
have already been committed. :)

However, two modules have po directories with no .pot file:

xfce4-teatime-plugin
xfce4-timer-plugin

and none of the following modules have a po directory at all:

xfce4-artwork
xfce4-battery-plugin
xfce4-bglist-editor
xfce4-clipman-plugin
xfc4-cpugraph-plugin
xfc4-DiskPerf-plugin
xfce4-genmon-plugin
xfce4-i8k-plugin
xfce4-lua-graph-plugin
xfce4-megahertz-plugin
xfce4-minicmd-plugin
xfce4-notes-plugin
xfce4-radio-plugin
xfce4-screenshooter-plugin
xfce4-taskbar-plugin
xfce4-windowlist-plugin
xfce4-xkb-plugin

Does this mean they have no translatable strings?

Thanks for any help you can offer with this. :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)