[Xfce-i18n] Swedish translation

Jens Hagerman godhet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 20:54:12 CET 2006

Hello!
I've spent the last few days checking out Xfce from svn and setting it up to
my needs, and I really like it. The only thing I'm missing though is a
complete Swedish translation; it's there in a lot of places but not
everywhere (I did check out the statistics page to confirm this). Now, I've
never before participated in developing (nor translating) software, but i
had a strong feeling I would like to contribute to Xfce, and I thought doing
translations may be a good start. So my questions are; is it just a waste of
work doing translations of the trunk (except for myself) since it is
continually updated, or do you think it would be a nice help? And if so, how
do I get started with doing translations?
Also, i've never used this (or any) mailing list before, so I hope I made my
question at the right place.
NB: I only intend to do Swedish translations.
Thanks in advance!

Jens