[Xfce-i18n] Problems with the commiting

Stavros Giannouris stavrosg2002 at freemail.gr
Sat Aug 19 19:24:42 CEST 2006

Στις Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:15:08 +0400
Ο/Η "Dimitri Gogelia" <delphi.knight at gmail.com> έγραψε:

> Dear *Jean-François!*
> Sorry! I was wrong. But you see, i send my request 4 (four!) days
> ago! and I have no account yet! And you see my language is not
> represent in your project. In Georgia we have a mighty school of
> programing and we want to join your team to make Xface popular
> product!

A little patience would not hurt anyone, though.
As you should already have noticed, Jean-François has already commited
the files you sent, so your translations are already available to those
who build from SVN. As for the end users, they will not notice before
an official release gets out, and we are still several weeks away from
4.4 final.
This means that you have plenty of time to translate and test, and
surely a commiter account is no blocker for this, in my opinion.

Stavros Giannouris                          Jabber: stavrosg at jabber.org

"Hello. I'm a signature virus.
Just copy me to your signature  to help me spread"