[Xfce-i18n] Problems with the commiting

Dimitri Gogelia delphi.knight at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 19:15:08 CEST 2006

Dear *Jean-François!*
Sorry! I was wrong. But you see, i send my request 4 (four!) days ago! and I
have no account yet! And you see my language is not represent in your
project. In Georgia we have a mighty school of programing and we want to
join your team to make Xface popular product!

see you soon!

On 8/19/06, Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org> wrote:

> Le samedi 19 août 2006 à 20:28 +0400, Dimitri Gogelia a écrit :
> > Hi Jean-François!
> hi
>
> > where is my account?
>
> I hope it's because english isn't your mother tongue that you ask so
> roughly.
>
> I don't know where it is, i validated it; may be sofar is busy and can't
> do it quickly or the mail address you gave was wrong.
>
> In the meantime you can send your translations here
> >
> --
> Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>

with best regards,
Dimitri Gogelia a.k.a. Delphi_Knight