[Xfce-i18n] daily translations builds ?

Pau Rul·lan Ferragut pau at correu.zigazaga.net
Sun Apr 30 18:33:47 CEST 2006

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 01:27:16AM +0900, Daichi Kawahata wrote:
>On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:06:46 +0000
>piotr maliński wrote:

>Hmm, just out of curiosity, can each distributions provide `only
>translation updates' module?

As I know Ubuntu is doing this. They have a pair of packages
(language-pack-*-ca, language-pack-*-ca-base) for every major module (aka
the base system, gnome and kde).

>That's a reason I'm using Xfce of out-of-controlled on IRIX,
>that is, when I happen to see the typo. & mis/bogus-translations
>etc. I can immediately fix them from the source but the others?
>My long time wondering...

This is perhaps one of the strong topics of source-based systems (such as
FreeBSD or Gentoo). I do not know how powerful this can be, tought.

--

I recordau el que deia Spiderman: "és important estar aprop dels amics, però
més important estar aprop dels enemics"!