[Xfce-i18n] Checking a translation in a real situation (e.g: EO)?

sylvain.vedrenne at free.fr sylvain.vedrenne at free.fr
Tue Sep 27 18:27:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

Before writing more Esperanto translations for XFCE, I would like to check that
the current translations are rendered correctly...

Checking the strings from [xfce-mcs-manager] seems possible since XFCE-4.2.2
contains an EO translation of it, but I don't know how to see the strings of
xfce-mcs-manager...

In addition, to see the strings from [xfce4-session], [xfce4-panel], [xfwm4], I
have tried compiling XFCE4.3.x from SVN, but without success...

=> What is the easiest way to check the EO strings in a real situation?

- Maybe I should add them to the sources of XFCE4.2.2 (and then ./configure
--prefix=... && make && make install), but how can the eo.po be added to the
tar.gz source tree actually?

Please help.

Sylvain.