[Xfce-i18n] Polish translations - XFCE 4.2.2

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Wed Sep 21 04:16:01 CEST 2005

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:31:49 +0200
piotr maliński wrote:

> I've made some translations to the stable 4.2.2 XFCE branch (sources
> downloaded via gentoo) Files with _fixed contain edited existing pl.po
> files, Other are new *.po files.
> iconbox - fixed bad encoded Polish chars.
> netload - changed from iso-8859-2 to utf-8, missing string
> xfprint - translated missing strins, fixed few mistranslated
> showdesktop - something was missing :)

Committed files without xfce4-goodies files, please check my attached
your file to make sure which version have you translated. Then
Jean-François <pollux at xfce.org> will commit them.

> This should cover all XFCE4.2.2 as I've checked all the packages. Is
> there something more in the SVN?

Check the following page after my commit will be reflected (tomorrow)

  http://xfce.org/~kelnos/xfce4/i18n/index.php?mode=4&lang=xfce_4_2/pl

As far as I know, there're still missing translations in Polish.

Daichi

language codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
country codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt