[Xfce-i18n] Spanish

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Fri Sep 9 14:43:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:55:38 -0300
Manuel Corrales wrote:

> Hi, i want to translate to spansih. I noticed (in the stats) that
> several new projects (like thunar) dont have spanish translations.
> If anyone can tell me how to start and a good tool (if there is one)
> to edit the .po files.

I'd like to recommend trying to complete 4.2 translations at first,

  http://xfce.org/~kelnos/xfce4/i18n/index.php?mode=4&lang=xfce_4_2/es

for the coming 4.2.3 release, of course you can translate those new
package, however as they're under heavy development, your translations
will be soon obsolete or marked as fuzzy.

If you have a question on translation, please take a look at the

  http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/docs-4.2/xfce-i18n.txt

Daichi

language codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
country codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt