[Xfce-i18n] ChangeLog

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Mon Oct 31 15:13:49 CET 2005

Hi again,

I've finished modifying the po/ChangeLog files (in 4.2 branch),
and am going to change those files in trunk too, now probably
you can easily check changes happened on your file (at least
date-wise), also committers have two options about updating
from now on; By yourself or Nothing, if you choice the latter,
I'll update ChangeLog instead (with svn2cl.sh and a manual
modifying), in which your commit log will be used as-is
(therefore, you shouldn't put your card number, secrets etc...).

If you'd like to leave different log (e.g. more detailed, or
more simplified in contrast), then please modify following
the given format (GNU style):

    [TAB]   * $lang.po: Some logs...

By the way, do you feel time-stamp (in GMT) is redundant?
While it's there in the toplevel ChangeLog, I'm considering
removal, if there aren't any objections, I'll do.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt