[Xfce-i18n] Build po files in trunk

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sun Oct 30 04:30:46 CET 2005

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:13:44 +0200
Sylvain Vedrenne wrote:

> I noticed the same (today) for Trunk/xfcalendar: no .pot file.

Yes, it's removed from repository, because auto-generated file
tends to eat space of commit-log ML without anything constructive
(yeah, having say such, I also keep giving a crap against that
ML...).

> To work this around you could start with an already translated
> .po file: copy it to ca.po, correct the headers, and replace the
> strings one by one.

Probably, you also use 4.2-po/trunk-po module or checkout-po.sh,
sorry I never noticed and it's my fault, will add those files
soon.

PS. Don't forget to add `eo' in configure.ac(.in.in) when you add
initial eo.po.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt