[Xfce-i18n] New SVN account requested

Pau Rul·lan Ferragut pau at correu.zigazaga.net
Thu Oct 13 17:41:19 CEST 2005

En/na Auke Kok ha escrit:
> Sylvain Vedrenne wrote:

>>Thanks. So I read 'checkout-po.sh' and tried the first command, but it
>>fails as follows (I'm replacing the user name by ####):
>>
>>  sylvain at totoro$ svn co -N https://foo-projects.org/svn/xfce ./
>>

> Needless to say doing this is incredibly stupid - doing an svn co on
>
> 	https://foo-projects.org/svn/xfce
>
> will make your machine download about 6 GIGABYTE of source code (of
> which 5.9 will be of NO use to you).
>
> Pollux and Daichi should provide interested translators with hints
> and proper use on how to checkout the proper parts for translators -
> please ask them _before_ trying out stuff.

I am not none of them but perhaps can help you

you should do a checkout to this url:
https://svn.foo-projects.org/svn/xfce/modules/trunk-po

take notice of the "s" of secure http
Remember to use the user you were given, --username option

Tip: check first via web you can enter. So, go to the link I gave you
before and authentificate yourself.