[Xfce-i18n] New SVN account requested

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Wed Oct 12 08:27:44 CEST 2005

Sylvain Vedrenne wrote:

>Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
>

>>[...] i'd say you're using the modules (4.2-po)... and the modules are
>>read-only; you should use a new checkout
>>(http://www.xfce.org/~pollux/for_translators/checkout-po.sh)
>>

>Thanks. So I read 'checkout-po.sh' and tried the first command, but it
>fails as follows (I'm replacing the user name by ####):
>
>   sylvain at totoro$ svn co -N https://foo-projects.org/svn/xfce ./

Needless to say doing this is incredibly stupid - doing an svn co on

	https://foo-projects.org/svn/xfce

will make your machine download about 6 GIGABYTE of source code (of
which 5.9 will be of NO use to you).

Pollux and Daichi should provide interested translators with hints
and proper use on how to checkout the proper parts for translators -
please ask them _before_ trying out stuff.

Auke