[Xfce-i18n] New SVN account requested (was: Re: [trunk] xfdesktop translated in eo...)

Sylvain Vedrenne sylvain.vedrenne at free.fr
Tue Oct 11 23:32:51 CEST 2005

Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> [...] i'd say you're using the modules (4.2-po)... and the modules are
> read-only; you should use a new checkout
> (http://www.xfce.org/~pollux/for_translators/checkout-po.sh)

Thanks. So I read 'checkout-po.sh' and tried the first command, but it
fails as follows (I'm replacing the user name by ####):

   sylvain at totoro$ svn co -N https://foo-projects.org/svn/xfce ./
   Authentication realm: <https://foo-projects.org:443> foo-projects.org
   Password for 'sylvain':
   Authentication realm: <https://foo-projects.org:443> foo-projects.org
   Username: #######
   Password for '#######':
   Authentication realm: <https://foo-projects.org:443> foo-projects.org
   Username: #######
   Password for '#######':
   svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/xfce'
   svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/xfce': authorization failed
(https://foo-projects.org)

The user name and password I tried are those for https access to
https://foo-projects.org. I remember having made a request for an SVN
login in august, but I think nothing came out of it (or did I lose the
message?).

=> So I made a new request for an SVN account ( at
https://foo-projects.org/form_mail ). Now I'm patiently waiting for the
login information.

Please tell me if I'm still misunderstanding something...
Is there anything else I ought to do in order to make my first commit?

Cheers,
--
GNU/Sylvain
Lernu! http://www.lernu.net