[Xfce-i18n] Update Romanian translation for Xfce 4.2

Mişu Moldovan dumol at gnome.ro
Mon Oct 10 23:12:28 CEST 2005

Hi all,

4.2.3 release seemed dangerously close to me (especially that I have no
idea when it will happen... will it be pre-announced for translators
somewhere?), so I took the time to update and fix some minor problems
and inconsistencies in the Romanian translation of Xfce 4.2 (there was
also one missing accelerator, thanks Daichi for the notice).

I've also replaced my old dumol at go.ro address (no longer working
properly) with the new dumol at gnome.ro address in all files. This means
I have also touched files handled by other translators. Please keep in
mind that all I did in this respect was to issue a "sed -i
s/dumol\@go.ro/dumol at gnome.ro/g *" command in the
"xfce-utils/xfce4-about/" subdirectory. I hope that's allright with
everyone.

The update is a single unified patch, if you want me to break it in
pieces, just let me know. Please commit it to the 4.2 branch of Xfce.

Thanks a lot,

--
     .
/^)/_/(/