[Xfce-i18n] pt_BR translations update

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:42:24 CET 2005

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 10:18:25PM +0900, Daichi Kawahata wrote:
> Although your patch was made against the latest SVN repository, if
> you'll give a patch in trunk, I personally prefer entire PO file
> with gzip/bzip compression (I don't have same directory tree with
> you) and please don't discard the given fallback address at the
> `Language-Team'.

OK, thanks for the information.

> I had similar problem in xfce4-panel, while this place can be exact
> place to talk a such problem, like I said before, all the developers
> aren't always listening here, so probably you might want to subscribe
> to the xfce4-dev to draw a notice from developers or file a bug report
> to the bugzilla.

As I said, I just asked it because I wasn't sure about what to do. I
didn't know if it was only something that I, as a translator, could
solve or if I should contact the developer to help fixing it. Thanks to
Benedikt's reply, I already contacted the developer.

Regards,
Adriano
--
Adriano Winter Bess