[Xfce-i18n] Script updates

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Tue Nov 22 14:56:49 CET 2005

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:21:51 +0900
Daichi Kawahata wrote:

> Another script also here (xfce4-desktop.sh), its purpose
> is for helping translations against the clattered desktop
> files in 4.2 branch, the problem is, if you're using Emacs
> as your tool, it warns every per file opening because of
> under controlled files, that annoys.

And POTFILES.in updater, if you used to check your
translations in actual running application, sometimes you may
have an experience that while your translation was completed,
an application showed English strings where localization
required, as you've already known that's caused by missing
files in the po/POTFILES.in, this script updates this file.

If you'll find the missing file problem, feel free to post
them here, I or other SVN committers will update, note that
nonetheless, Benedikt (Thunar, Terminal and exo) and Jasper
(Xfce4-panel) have their own style on manage this file, so
please let them know instead of updating by yourself.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt