[Xfce-i18n] Script updates

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Mon Nov 14 12:21:51 CET 2005

Hi,

It's quite obvious that recommended checkout scripts at the
http://i18n.xfce.org is required improvements dramatically
(I'd say it was due to my modifying, for the honor of
Jean-François).

Here it is (xfce4-checkout.sh, yeah I renamed it), please
test/check it, as I'm not any shell script experts, your
comment will be really appreciated.

Another script also here (xfce4-desktop.sh), its purpose is
for helping translations against the clattered desktop files
in 4.2 branch, the problem is, if you're using Emacs as your
tool, it warns every per file opening because of under
controlled files, that annoys.

Anyway, it also helps if you'll tell an ideas or comments.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt