[Xfce-i18n] xfdesktop/branches/4_2 menu.xml.hu + Makefile.am Q

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Mon May 16 11:44:39 CEST 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005 11:19:18 +0200 (CEST)
SZERVÁC Attila wrote:

>  Hi, Daichi! :)


>  I modified GNOME category. I changed back the original "name" entries
> (Development, Office, Graphics, etc.) and I've added the "replace"
> entries with the correct hungarian translations.

Thanks, then are they displayed correctly on your right-clicked desktop
menu ?

>  I know, it's too late if no other serious bug in the tarballs, i'll
> rework all hungarian file.

I'm not committer, it's up to Jean-François ;)

>  Daichi, I *MUST* use "replace" tag for ALL entries ? ALL categories &
> subcategories?

Probably they requires for all entries under current mechanism (you can
see what I did against the xfce-registered-categories.xml.ja from SVN
trunk), I used to translate them at "name" field too, but I had noticed
it hadn't work at all.

If you can suggest more suitable way related with XML translation, show
your opinion at here or XFCE4 development list <xfce4-dev at xfce.org>,
Xfce Bug Tracker <http://bugzilla.xfce.org/>.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: xfce-registered-categories.xml.ja.bz2
Type: application/x-bzip2
Size: 3516 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n/attachments/20050516/69a062d0/attachment.bin>

More information about the Xfce-i18n mailing list