[Xfce-i18n] Updated Romanian translation for Xfce 4.2.2

Misu Moldovan dumol at home.ro
Fri May 13 17:08:50 CEST 2005

În data de Vi 13 mai 05 la 15:44, Daichi Kawahata a scris:

> As you can see at attached image, there's no problem on my side,
> you've noticed something odd at screenshot though ;) I've took this
> picture under ja_JP.EUC, xfce-utils 4.3.0, replacing INFO.ja (4.3.0)
> with renamed INFO.ro (4.2.1.1).
>
> Also, I've confirmed both files are correctly UTF-8 encoded, so your
> l10n wasn't wrong at all. What about your locale values ? mine's like
>
>     LANG=ja_JP.EUC
>     LC_COLLATE="ja_JP.EUC"
>     LC_CTYPE="ja_JP.EUC"
>     LC_MONETARY="ja_JP.EUC"
>     LC_NUMERIC="ja_JP.EUC"
>     LC_TIME="ja_JP.EUC"
>     LC_MESSAGES="ja_JP.EUC"
>     LC_ALL=ja_JP.EUC
>
> or were the other ISO-8859-2 languages (lt, sk) displayed correctly ?
>
>     $ LANG=lt LC_ALL=lt xfce4-about

I only have a limited set of locales installed (only some iso-8859-1
locales and ro_RO), that command will make the locale settings fall
back to "C":

dumol at dmoldovan:~$ LANG=lt LC_ALL=lt xfce4-about

(xfce4-about:8220): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
         Using the fallback 'C' locale.

At work I use:

dumol at dmoldovan:~$ locale
LANG=ro_RO
LC_CTYPE="ro_RO"
LC_NUMERIC="ro_RO"
LC_TIME="ro_RO"
LC_COLLATE="ro_RO"
LC_MONETARY="ro_RO"
LC_MESSAGES="ro_RO"
LC_PAPER="ro_RO"
LC_NAME="ro_RO"
LC_ADDRESS="ro_RO"
LC_TELEPHONE="ro_RO"
LC_MEASUREMENT="ro_RO"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="ro_RO"
LC_ALL=

At home I have ro_RO.UTF-8. I always log through GDM, so I don't set up
these variables myself.

Anyway, it's refreshing to see that things are OK. I'll investigate
more these days.

--
Mişu