[Xfce-i18n] Updated Romanian translation for Xfce 4.2.2

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Fri May 13 14:44:21 CEST 2005

On Fri, 13 May 2005 02:35:37 +0300
Misu Moldovan wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi,

> I use the os-cillation Debian packages for testing and sid on three computers
> with ro_RO.UTF-8 and ro_RO.ISO-8859-2 locale settings. Anything else works and
> looks OK, except these dialogs (about->info and about->credits). Is there any
> problem in my .ro localization for the AUTHORS* and INFO* files? I've used the
> UTF-8 encoding as with all files translated to Romanian... Or is there
> anything else wrong? Just let me know if there's something that I should do in
> the Romanian localization to fix this.

As you can see at attached image, there's no problem on my side, you've noticed
something odd at screenshot though ;) I've took this picture under ja_JP.EUC,
xfce-utils 4.3.0, replacing INFO.ja (4.3.0) with renamed INFO.ro (4.2.1.1).

Also, I've confirmed both files are correctly UTF-8 encoded, so your l10n wasn't
wrong at all. What about your locale values ? mine's like

    LANG=ja_JP.EUC
    LC_COLLATE="ja_JP.EUC"
    LC_CTYPE="ja_JP.EUC"
    LC_MONETARY="ja_JP.EUC"
    LC_NUMERIC="ja_JP.EUC"
    LC_TIME="ja_JP.EUC"
    LC_MESSAGES="ja_JP.EUC"
    LC_ALL=ja_JP.EUC

or were the other ISO-8859-2 languages (lt, sk) displayed correctly ?

    $ LANG=lt LC_ALL=lt xfce4-about

Daichi