[Xfce-i18n] Estonia / Estonie

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Sun May 8 18:39:11 CEST 2005

On Sun, 08 May 2005 18:19:56 +0200
Jean-François Wauthy wrote:

> > There're no Estonian translators (ee.po),
> > I'll welcome if you'd join us.
> >
> there is a Estonian translator because the ISO639 code for Estonia is ET
> (don't know why the TLD is EE BTW), this translator is Peeter Vois
> <peeter.vois at proekspert.ee>; pve, you can contact him and see if you can
> coordinate your efforts; if Peeter doesn't answer contact me offlist.

Ah, I've been misunderstanding thanks, well then I'd think there requires
i18n related page at http://www.xfce.org/index.php?page=developers&lang=en
which covers HOWTO's and active translator's list etc. as Ivo P suggested.

If I'll write draft together with other translators, what kind of format
will be appreciated or any idea ?

Daichi