[Xfce-i18n] [RFC] Translation guidance in Xfce

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon Jun 20 07:50:06 CEST 2005

Daichi, you're a hero ;-) That is a very nice piece of work, thanks for
bringing it to our attention.

I think a central location for it should be good enough, I don't think
we need to add it to every po directory.

I put it on my site next to the other 4.2 documentation:

http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/docs-4.2/xfce-i18n.txt

A link from the main website would be good as well. Francois, could you
maybe add something to the development page?

	Jasper