[Xfce-i18n] xfce_4_2 Finnish translation update

Jari Rahkonen jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi
Mon Jan 24 13:25:51 CET 2005

Jean-François Wauthy wrote:

>Le dimanche 23 janvier 2005 à 23:15 +0200, Jari Rahkonen a écrit :
>
>>I finally found the time to do some testing and still
>>bumped into a few strings that needed cleanup (and
>>msgmerged the files to restore their original formatting
>>as poedit seems to mutilate them for some reason). Sorry,
>>but I just can't help my perfectionism...
>>
>>Anyway, the finnish versions of the files I mentioned in
>>my previous post still didn't seem to be in cvs. I guess
>>the way you apply patches doesn't let new files to be
>>created. In addition to a .po cleanup patch I attached
>>a tar.bz2 of the missing .fi files with full paths, so
>>you should be able to just untar them to the cvs root.
>>

>it's totally normal, anonymous cvs isn't the same as the dev cvs, there
>are synced once or twice a day (for security reasons); please wait for
>the next sync, merge your new strings and resend a patch.

Ok then. Forget the files in xfce_4_2_fi-files.tar.bz2. The
patch should still be applicable, as the diff was made between
the new corrected fi.po files and the ones I sent on the 22nd
(and you merged yesterday). It doesn't touch any other files.
(I manually checked the diff to make sure.) It should be
completely safe to apply the patch to the dev cvs.

Sorry for all the trouble. Just trying to give something back.

- Jari Rahkonen