[Xfce-i18n] [RELEASE] Translations for Xfce 4.2

Misu Moldovan dumol at home.ro
Sun Jan 9 16:27:53 CET 2005

În data de 2005-01-09 13:55:06, Benedikt Meurer a scris:
> Hello translators,
>
> It would be nice if every translator could check his translations
> again for 4.2, and verify that they are in good shape.
>
> I consider it an important fact to have up-to-date and good
> translations for Xfce 4.2.0, and I hereby reset the translation
> deadline to 2005/01/10 12:00h (CET). 4.2.0 translations sent prior to
> that time will get committed to 4.2, everything sent after this time
> will have to wait for 4.2.1. If you send translation patches, please
> double-check that they apply cleanly against the xfce_4_2 branch (or
> the source tarballs I'll upload during the evening).
>
> Thanks,
> Benedikt

That's _very_ good news. At least for the Romanian translator... I was
also thinking that I could use this extra time to translate Terminal
and libexo as I've started to use your terminal app exclusively. Are
you going to release new versions of them in sync with the 4.2 release
of Xfce?

--
mişu