[Xfce-i18n] [RELEASE] Translations for Xfce 4.2

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sun Jan 9 12:55:06 CET 2005

Hello translators,

It would be nice if every translator could check his translations again
for 4.2, and verify that they are in good shape.

I consider it an important fact to have up-to-date and good translations
for Xfce 4.2.0, and I hereby reset the translation deadline to
2005/01/10 12:00h (CET). 4.2.0 translations sent prior to that time will
get committed to 4.2, everything sent after this time will have to wait
for 4.2.1. If you send translation patches, please double-check that
they apply cleanly against the xfce_4_2 branch (or the source tarballs
I'll upload during the evening).

Thanks,
Benedikt