[Xfce-i18n] Re: Japanese translation updated

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Feb 17 14:02:44 CET 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:52:19 +0100
Jean-Fran$(D+.(Bois Wauthy wrote:

> ok, if you've time translate the xfce_4_2 branch, at this point
> of the xfce 4.4 development translations will change again and
> again in the next months and the ja translations for 4.2 aren't
> complete

I'll complete immediately if you tell me po directory in which I
can 'make update-po' with my current translations. However source
code of 4.2 lacks it nor 'cvs (snip) -r xfce_4_2 translations'.
Well, it's a bit confusing...

Personally, when I'm using some application and find mistranslation
or ill-translation that makes me pretty mad sometimes anger, I'll
get source code of that as possible, and re-translate by myself.
So I don't think it's better idea if you intend to take away such a
opportunity completely.

PS. Anyway, I sent a tar ball & aux patch concerned with CVS to you,
take a look at that please.

Thanks.
--
Daichi