[Xfce-i18n] Japanese translation updated

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Feb 17 08:55:51 CET 2005

Hi,

I've updated *whole* Japanese related file.

  * Modifying Japanese translation (ja.po)

  * Adding Japanese translation (ja.po)

    libxfcegui4/po/ja.po
    xfce4-appfinder/po/ja.po
    xfce4-terminal/po/ja.po

  * Translated XML files (.xml.ja)

    xfce4-panel/contents.xml.ja
    xfdesktop/menu.xml.ja
    xfdesktop/modules/menu/xfce-registered-categories.xml.ja

Also I've made packages intltoolized, which have .desktop file,
by adding .desktop.in file and line AC_PROG_INTLTOOL in each
configure.ac files and modifying Makefile.am with proper macro.

The problem is, I've created the *one* patch instead of making
each package's patch, so its size is a bit huge (bzip2 59k) to
attach. And it needs related files (configure, Makefile.in etc.)
re-generated on developer's side, I don't have recommended
auto-tools.

Could someone tell me where I can upload this patch?

Regards.
--
Daichi