[Xfce-i18n] Xfce 4.2 files on Pootle

Dwayne Bailey dwayne at translate.org.za
Tue Feb 15 13:19:31 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 11:10 +0100, ^pi^ wrote:
> What branch are in pootle 4.0, 4.2 or HEAD (dev)? I think it is 4.2?

It should be 4.2.  We've chatted briefly about having different
versions/branches.

> Have pootle any changelog or any system to know wich files have
> changed ? And who made this changes ?

We have some infrastructure to allow suggestion and approval of
suggestions.

We haven't tracked exactly who made which changes.

> I saw in pootle before translate I can download a zip tar with all
> files, Can I use this zip to send the translation to xfce group ?

We try to preserve the layout of the CVS checkout of the files.  I think
we've done that for XFCE so yes you should be able to use the same zip
to send updates.  PS I haven't checked this out though.