[Xfce-i18n] [Fwd: [Thunar-dev] partial translation]

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Tue Dec 20 18:23:01 CET 2005

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:53:30 +0100
Roberto Pariset wrote:

> > Without those processes, your work will be wasting of your
> > time because of out-dated-file. Actually your translation has
> > done against the Thunar 0.1.2svn while current repository has
> > 0.1.4svn.
>
> Those two files are what Alex from GUFI gave me. I was not
> informed about the svn steps.  Do they require a svn account?
> Sorry for not being up to date anyway.

Ah okay then, there's anonymous SVN repository (see
http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/svn_howto), and type:

  $ ./checkout.sh -b xfmedia
  $ ./checkout.sh -t thunar

using an attached script. BTW Jean-François, how can I replace
uploaded script with this one?

> > Benedikt, can I add Thunar.pot file once again? or were there
> > any reasons to remove POT file?
>
> I already asked and got permission from Benny on thunar-dev ml.
> I can forward the mail if needed.

That was purely question for Benedikt, never mind, your PO file
has nothing to do with that.

> > Roberto, anyway, I'll attach the latest PO files, please check
> > them with Thunar 0.1.4.svn, Xfmedia 0.10.0svn (branch/stable,
> > not trunk).
>
> Okay. Shall I better wait for your eventual commit and then
> reproduce the steps above?

I can commit PO file for Thunar, we'll have to wait when Brian
will wake up.

Night,
--
Daichi