[Xfce-i18n] [Fwd: [Thunar-dev] partial translation]

Roberto Pariset r.pariset at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 20:52:21 CET 2005

Maybe I better ask here...

-------- Messaggio Originale  --------
Oggetto: [Thunar-dev] partial translation
Data: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:56:03 +0100
Da: Roberto Pariset <r.pariset at gmail.com>
Rispondi-A: xfce file manager <thunar-dev at xfce.org>
A: xfce file manager <thunar-dev at xfce.org>

Hello,
would you accpet partial (i.e. some fuzzy strings and a few
untranslated) translation in upstream?
I know Thunar it's being packaged for Debian and will hit Sid in not a
long time, so I'd like to add Italian translation and refine it by
using the svn debs (who knows, someone else might help translating, too).
Thanks,
Rob

My Thunar translation has some fuzzy strings but the big part is done.
I also have a begun Xfmedia translation, which I'd commit if possible,
and resume in a few months, accoring to BJT mail on December 7th. This
one is approximately 60% complete+fuzzy, 40% untranslated.

Checking http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/ I see there are some translations
that are incomplete, so I hope there won't be problems in adding my
work. If so, I'll send the translations and refine them with time, as
those two programs get more and more stable. BTW, translations are
into Italian :)

Thanks,
Roberto