[Xfce-i18n] Translators' list

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Thu Aug 18 17:25:16 CEST 2005

Le jeudi 18 août 2005 à 23:56 +0900, Daichi Kawahata a écrit :
> Hi,

hi
> I'm currently creating translators' list to manage our task in
> Xfce, or so that new/coming back translator can easily contact
> current responsible translator. At first, I'd like to update
> xfce-utils/xfce4-about/AUTHORS.

> +es;Edscott Wilson Garcia;edscott at xfce.org
edscott is es_MX

> eu;Piarres Beobide Egaña;pi at beobide.net
> +eu;^pi^;piarres at gmail.com
it's the same guy :) and BTW Jaime, eu is Euskaria (Basque in French)

> +fr;Jean-François Wauthy;pollux at xfce.org
you can remove me i don't think i'll have time to translate and there
are already a bunch of french translators

i'm afraid your patch is going to (re)add some translators who didn't
send any translations for a long time... so if you can check the date of
the last edition of the file where you find their names and if it's
previous the release date of 4.2 (05/01/16) remove them.

cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>