[Xfce-i18n] Polish translation group

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Mon Aug 1 14:30:18 CEST 2005

Cześć,

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:26:18 +0200
Wit Wilinski wrote:

> How many people are involved in the polish translations? I'd like
> to create a simple service to divide work between translators. It
> will make sense to translate the new release as soon as it gets a
> feature freeze.

I bet Polish team would be the largest group in Xfce, if someone
manages them, soon Polish translation will be completed.

PS. François, how do you think updating translator credits at

  http://www.xfce.org/index.php?page=about&lang=en

so users/translators can find/contact current active/responsible
translator? Also if you can update

  http://xfce.org/~kelnos/xfce4/i18n/index.php?mode=2

please remove el_GR, rename hy to Armenian at Branch 'xfce_4_2'.

Daichi