[Xfce-i18n] Some translations don't seem to work....

Mart Tõnso mart.tonso at ttu.ee
Mon Sep 6 19:29:26 CEST 2004

Hello!

I built a CVS version of Xfce4 about an hour ago to test Estonian
translation (installed in custom directory).

It seems that some translations don't work, for example: some settings
manager plugins are in English, some in Estonian (and texts that don't
show up in Estonian _have_ been translated).

One wierd example is that panel texts are translated but clock texts are
not. Messages for panel and clock are both located in the message module
for xfce4-panel...

Is there something wrong with my setup and what could cause such a
thing? Are other languages "working" all right?

Thanks :)