[Xfce-i18n] i18n Newbie

Felix Costa ctype at terra.com.br
Tue Nov 30 00:52:34 CET 2004

Antonio and Alexandre,

My name is Felix and I did the first translation into brazilian
portuguese of Xfce 4.
I'm really interest in translate xfce interface and website but I don't
have time todo this.
Maybe now we can work together to get it ready. What do you thing?

I now that my translation  is not very good and we can discuss more
about this.

cheers,

--
Felix Costa
Linux registered user #273340

				  __        Seja livre         __0
On Line Soluções em Informática	 0\/0	    use LINUX :-)    _`\<,_
www.onlineinformatica.com.br    /(__)\  ....................(*)/ (*)
+(55) 11 6651-8900      	  ^^      www.debian.org
São Paulo/SP Brasil
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Woody)