[Xfce-i18n] i18n Newbie

Antonio S. de A. Terceiro asaterceiro at inf.ufrgs.br
Mon Nov 29 21:54:38 CET 2004

Alexandre Moreira escreveu isso aí:
> Hello everyone.

Hi,

> This is my first post to this list and I'm taking a look at XFCE's
> Brazillian Portuguese translation files.
>
> I'm making some changes with a friend of mine and we would like to
> know how would I procceed to return the changes to xfce developpers.

You post them on this list.

> I am also interested to know if there is anyone already working with
> the pt_BR translations, so we could share efforts.

I've translated some files a couple weeks go. For now I have little time
for working on that, but I'm interested on coordinate efforts with
someone else to work on pt_BR xfce translations.

Let's keep in touch. Dou you have something specific in mind?

Cheers,

--
Antonio S. de A. Terceiro <asaterceiro at inf.ufrgs.br>
http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~asaterceiro