[Xfce-i18n] Need for more English documentators?

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Thu Nov 4 18:32:47 CET 2004

I am interested in contributing to Xfce, but since I don't know any
code, I'd like to help with the documentation.  I do know some German,
but it's definitely not my first language, and I don't really know any
computer vocabulary.  My question is whether there is any work on the
English documentation for me to do; I'm willing to refine, to edit, to
write, or just to do whatever needs to be done.

Sorry if this is documented elsewhere; I couldn't find it.

Hopeful to help,
Andrew