[Xfce-i18n] issue with Xfce4.2 beta 2 translations

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Tue Nov 2 17:33:34 CET 2004

hi !

I am experiencing quite wierd behaviour in my system. For example: When
I start xfcalendar by clicking the clock plugin in the panel and choose
Help -> About I see the text properly translated to Finnish (or Germany
or what ever my language is).  This is good. But when I close that About
window and start it again from the still running xfcalendar, it becomes
english !
I see
"Manage your time with Xfce4"
until I kill the xfcalendar and start it again. Then it is in Finnish,
but again only once ! This happens with other similar windows, too, but
xfcalendar is easy test case. Same happens when I click one of those
dates and the small day window opens. It also changes into english after
the second invocation.

Please, could somebody verify that it is only my system which is mad and
that this works correctly for others.

Thanks

Juha